Withstands prolonged exposure to moisture
- Ideal for all roof systems.
- Excellent bond/pull through.
- Improved moisture resistance.
- FM Class 1/UL Class A fire-rated.
DEXcell® Cement Roof Board is a lightweight, moisture- and mold-resistant panel that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that withstands prolonged exposure to moisture. Its composition of Portland cement and lightweight aggregate with heavy-duty fiberglass-mesh facers makes it an excellent fire and thermal barrier. This moisture- and mold-resistant cement panel is a substrate board, thermal barrier, and coverboard for commercial roofing applications.
Use it for a wide variety of roofing systems, including fully adhered, mechanically attached, and ballasted roofs using single-ply membranes, modified bitumen, fluid-applied, built-up roofing, spray foam, and metal.
DEXcell Cement Roof Board is one of four products offered by DEXcell Roof Boards.
- Use it as a coverboard in roofing assemblies. DEXcell Cement Roof Board protects and supports the roof membrane; provides increased fire, moisture, and mold resistance; and reduces the potential for penetration damage to the membrane.
- Use it to sheathe the roof side of parapet and penthouse walls. Ideal for green roofs and photovoltaic systems.
- Excellent bond/pull-through/uplift values.
- Impact-resistant, extremely durable, and dimensionally stable.
- High compressive strength.
- Lightweight, cementitious core.
- Superior moisture resistance.
- Exceptional freeze/thaw resistance.
- Scores and snaps easily.
- Meets ASTM C1325.
- Meets UL Class 1 and UL Class A fire ratings for roofing systems up to unlimited slope per UL 790 and ULC CAN-S107.
- Use in accordance with a rated system, and DEXcell® Cement Roof Board provides a thermal barrier meeting IBC Section 2603.
- Resists the growth of mold per ASTM D3273 with a score of 10, the best possible score.
- DEXcell Roof Board Limited Warranty.
Products that suit any project criteria
Product details and technical documentation
Tips & Tools
Detailed information to support your next project
Designs & Resources
Find product details and technical documentation in the Design & Resource Center.Explore Now
Discuss your project with PermaBASE experts who can help guide your product selection.Get In Touch
Need Technical Information?
National Gypsum Company is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by PermaBASE Building Products, LLC.