Fiberglass mesh tape
For interior and exterior applications
PermaBASE™ Cement Board Tape conceals and reinforces joints between PermaBASE® Cement Board. 2 in. wide polymer-coated (alkali-resistant) fiberglass mesh tape for interior applications and 4 in. wide polymer-coated (alkali-resistant) fiberglass mesh tape for exterior applications. 4" wide tape is recommended for inside and outside corners.
Package Sq. Ft. per roll
- 2" x 50' (15.2 m) Roll - 24 per carton 130
- 2" x 250' (76.2 m) Roll - 24 per carton 665
- 4" x 150' (45.7 m) Roll - 24 per carton 400
*Coverage - Approximately 375 ft. per 1,000 sq. ft. of cement board
Products that suit any project criteria
Outdoor Living, Continuous Insulation, Cement Board Masonry Veneer, Cement Board Stucco, Sauna / Steam Room, Shower, Kitchen, Heat Shield, Floors, Fireplace, Bathtub, Accent Wall
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to answer your product and installation questions
All joints and corners must be finished with PermaBASE Cement Board Tape in approved mortars or basecoats.
- 2” wide alkali-resistant PermaBASE Cement Board Tape for all board joints.
- 4” wide alkali-resistant PermaBASE Cement Board Tape for inside and outside corners.
- 4” wide alkali-resistant PermaBASE Cement Board Tape for all exterior applications.
Designs & Resources
Find product details and technical documentation in the Design & Resource Center.Explore Now
Discuss your project with PermaBASE experts who can help guide your product selection.Get In Touch
Need Technical Information?
National Gypsum Company is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by PermaBASE Building Products, LLC.